- All Felonies and Misdemeanors
- DUI / Driving Offenses
- Drug Related Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile / Delinquency Matters
- Violation of Probation
- Establishment of Bond / Bail
- Bond Reduction
- Child Crimes
- Sex Offenses
- Federal Offenses
- Computer Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
When we represent you or your loved one in a criminal matter we evaluate your case from many perspectives to ensure you are afforded the full protection the law allows. We will also put 13 years of experience as a Polk County deputy sheriff to use in evaluating police procedures which may affect the outcome of your case. You will be fully informed and have the sole authority to decide if it is in your best interest to take the matter to trial or accept a negotiated plea agreement.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF:
You are suspected of a crime or arrested:
- Speak with an attorney immediately; Know your Constitutional “Miranda” Rights.
- It may not be in your best interest to speak to police without speaking to a lawyer first. You can refuse.
- It may not be in your best interest to consent to the search of your home or automobile. You can refuse.