Divorce Law & Family Law
- Child Support and Modification
- Modification – Reduction or Increase
- Collections Enforcement
- Income Deduction Orders
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Final Judgments
- Enforcement of Final Judgments or Modification
- Genetic Testing (DNA)
- Birth Expenses
- Child Support
- Custody / Visitation Issues
- Injunction for Protection
- Juvenile / Dependency Matters
- Within the State
- Out of State
Mark Taylor and his staff understand that a Divorce, Child Custody or other Family Law matter is one of the most difficult and emotional times of a client’s life. As most family law matters involve minor children, we realize that it is most often in the best interest of the child(ren) that our clients maintain an amicable relationship with their ex-spouses. With the possibility of such a relationship in mind, we balance our zealous and aggressive representation with the caring and compassion our client’s deserve.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF:
You are involved in a family law matter:
- Immediately report any act of domestic violence to law enforcement.
- Speak with an attorney early to determine your legal rights and responsibilities.