Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Automobile and Motorcycle Accidents
- Serious Injury and Wrongful Death
- Uninsured Motorists
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Slip and Fall
- Animal Bites
- Premises Liability
- Property Damage
When we represent you or your loved one in a personal injury matter our initial consultation is free. We will work for you on a contingency basis, under the terms of a written contract, and bear all costs of preparing your case for trial. You will owe us nothing—no fees or costs—unless we recover damages for you. So, the bottom line is—WE DON’T GET PAID UNLESS YOU DO.
We realize our personal injury clients cannot always conveniently meet at our office. We will gladly meet for an initial consultation virtually anytime and anywhere.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF:
You are involved in an automobile accident:
- Seek medical attention.
- Contact local law enforcement.
- Report the accident to your insurance company.
- Consult with an attorney before you give a statement to an insurance company representative.
- Photograph the scene of the accident and the vehicles involved.